If you need help KFHA Staff are experienced professionals who provide Sexual and Reproductive Health Information and Services.
Come and talk to our Friendly, Non-judgmental Staff if you have issue relating to your sexual health,or you need some information and services for planning your pregnancy. We respect your right to access our Confidential services and we will not share any of your information with anyone else.
The following are the services that we can offer to you..
Sexually Transmitted Infections (STIs) & HIV/AIDS program
- General counseling and testing (VCCT) including pregnant mothers
- Blood extraction for HIV, RPR, Hep B testing
- Sending and collection of specimen and results
- Data recording, reporting and coding
- Collection of urine for Chlamydia and Gonorrheoal testing
- Examination of STI cases
- Treating of STI cases using syndromic approach management
- Sex education on safe sex, condom use (ABC approach)
- Awareness campaign on the prevention of HIV/STIs through drama IEC materials
- Treating urinary tract infection
Family Planning (FP)program
- Helping clients in choosing the right method applicable for them
- Insertion and removal of implants eg Norplant/Jadelle
- Insertion and removal of Intra Uterine Contraceptive Device (IUCD)
- Providing vasectomy in clinic and homes
- Providing emergency contraceptive pill (ECP)
- Managing FP complications
- Managing minor cases of:
- Taking pap smear from women need cervical cancer screening
- Refer for consultation
Antenatal bookings (PPTCT) for pregnant mothers
- Antenatal counseling on: nutrition, breastfeeding, danger signs, HIV counseling VCCT etc.
- Physical examination
- Abdominal palpation
- Urine test for protein, glucose, chlamydia and gonorrhea
- Blood test for HIV, RPR, HbsAg
- Providing tetanus toxoid vaccine
- Pregnancy test – urine test for HCG
- Monthly reporting to KFHA &TCH
- Help with the promotion of KFHA services through drama
- Designing of SRH & FP IEC materials
- Involve with the development of KFHA strategic plan including the annual work plan
- Involve with HIV programs from MHMS, AHD, and other NGOs as their implementing partners
- Mobile clinic where KFHA services and information be more accessible to the community.
- Improving of clinic database